Flight Pro Simulator review
If you would like to fly a plane but you don’t have the license, the funds and the time, you should take a look at the flight simulator games out there.
Various flight simulations compete for your attention and money. There are some free flight simulators that give you a basic idea of what flying could be like. The graphics are sometimes quite good, but unfortunately they are not very realistic.
6 features to consider when choosing a flight simulator:
1. Graphics and scenery: A state-of-the-art flight simulator will have decent looking video animations and, very importantly, a realistic map of the world. Wherever you fly, the flight simulator should have correctly mapped the scenery and scenery.
2. Aircraft selection: How many different airplanes are available to fly? Check for military and passenger aircraft, turboprop and jet stream, helicopters and transport aircraft.
3. Weather and Weather – A flight simulation should offer realistic weather that challenges your pilot skills. Ideally, the weather and time can be customized or synchronized with real world conditions.
4. Realistic cockpit and controls – Make sure your flight simulator offers a cockpit view that is correctly modeled after the actual aircraft.
5. Additional features and plug-ins available: If the flight simulator has an active developer team or community, you will find additional plug-ins and features that are released regularly. This will help you if you ever get bored.
6. Aircraft Carrier – If you find a flight simulator with integrated carriers, you might have a great time. It is a challenge to launch and land your plane on an aircraft carrier, especially at night, but it is a great experience and you will stick it to the screen until you get the hang of it.
I have long searched for a good flight simulator that includes as many of the above mentioned features as possible. Unfortunately, most modern flight games focus solely on military conflicts, arcade flying experience, and multiplayer battles. While there is nothing wrong with that, it is not what you were looking for: a realistic flight experience.